Sunday, January 08, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Big People In Small Clothes

Big People In Small Clothes



I don't think this looks good at all. I honestly have nothing against larger people and I hate how people assume I don't like larger people just because I'm skinny.  Anyways, it looks gross. There's skin showing and your pants are like halfway up your shin.
 
I get it if you're trying to save money so you wear your too short pants at home. Like, that's reasonable. I just hate when there's giant pieces of skin oozing out underneath your shirt. It look like it's squeezing you and you look uncomfortable. Get your clothes fitted properly. It's not that hard. There are plus-size stores and you can't complain to me about how the clothes are frumpy.  There are plenty of plus sized stores.
 
And I'm not just talking about larger people. I'm also talking about average size people. They wear shirts that are so tight and up your belly button so that it looks like they can barely breathe. I know that's the style in some cases but...you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!