Monday, August 08, 2011

Long Time No See

Hey guys. I haven't wrote in a long time and it's because it wouldn't load and then I simply forgot about it. :( Sorryyyyy!!!! Well, I'm back again for good this time and here's a different topic.

Backstabbers

I had these friends that would gossip and talk about me behind my back and when I confronted them about it they would lie or simply ignore me. And some of you are probably thinking : Oh it's just another whiny stuck-up girl that blogs about every damn thing that goes on in her life. Well, yeah. I am. I never asked you to read about it. Anyways, I'm still not over them yet. They knew all my darkest secrets and what gets me annoyed and everything!  It freaking sucks!!!  Bu, I did find better, realer friends and I'm learning to accept that people are just plain nasty sometimes. So, that's it. Send me a comment on what you would like me to write about next and I'll try!!
-Rachel :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree wid u...well dose people who end up doing dese craps r meant 2 b thoroughly ingnored...jst dnt care abt dem..de really dnt deserve u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been through the whole bitching scene as well. u need to let it go to get over it. i did and now ive got much better and more honest friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome! Thanks for the support. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!