Friday, August 26, 2011

Calling People Gay?




So, I don’t know if you gusy have a tumblr but there’s one that I really like that I’ve been following for a long time now. It’s called yesbutno.tumblr.com. So basically it has a bunch of quotes and stuff but it’s different from your average tumblr. And it really got me thinking, why do people call each other gay? I’m not gay but that’s still offending. Gay just means to be happy. So are we supposed to jump into bed and cry all day to be normal? No.
Now I know there’s different meanings of gay but who cares if you like your own gender? It’s just being different.
Every time somebody says: your gay, it annoys me to no end.  And I feel really strongly about it because I love being able to be bi-curious and stuff.

-Rachel
P.S: Check out yesbutno. It’s super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!