Friday, August 12, 2011

A Phone That's Smarter Than Me?

Hey guys.  So I recently just got a new smartphone. And being the teenage girl I am, I just had to download games and music and different apps. But I've kinda been thinking...smart phones are pretty smart. Like, mine has a GPS , the weather, constant Facebook updates, books,music and even a mini diary. I love it and all but it's weird cause apparently like 15 years ago, they had these hunks of metal that you would call a cell phone. Don't get me wrong, I love my phone but technology is moving pretty fast. I got the Samsung Galaxy S and now they came out with the S 2.  It's insane, even I can barely keep up. But anyways, I am absolutely obsessed with Angry Birds.  What are your favorite games on Android or iPhone/ iPod touch/ iPad?
Comment, review , leave another subject for me to talk about. I don't care. :)
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!