Monday, March 21, 2011

Drama...

I'm bored. Nothing to do. Maybe I should just start a new blog. Like an art one or...idk. I'm getting pissed at people. Way too much drama. I mean honestly, if you dont wanna be my friend then whatever. I hate it when people act like they dont care but they really do.


Ooh! I have a good idea! Maybe I could post a inspirational picture or something every time I blog. Ok..wait until I find one. It's at the very top. I have so many of these it's crazy. But I don't own them so yeah. I love quotes. I kinda have an obsession with them. It's really weird. I wish somebody would just look at my blog and post a comment. I'm probably just talking to myself now. Wait,no talking but writing. *Sigh* 

Honestly,if you like my blog then just speak up! Gosh. I'm sitting here waiting for some reviews but it won't work. Somebody will read it someday. And when it happens I'll jump for joy. But it hasn't happened yet so I'll just sit and cry in the corner. 
Ok. when I return I expect some comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!