Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are Ducks Really Yellow?

I lovee ducks. They're supposed to be yellow but they could be like... red? Right? Red ducks are...kinda bloody? So somebody shoved their knee into my back. :(
It hurts and if I now have to go the freaking emergency room because of her I'm going to be pissed. I love her anyways though. 
I was laughing so hard today that I thought I had mental issues. There's this point where I laugh so hard that everything seems funny. It's a weird picture.

I cant do a New Jersey accent or an Italian accent or a British accent. I can only do a chinese one or a duck one. I love accents. There's a weird creepy thing in my head that makes me try to do an accent when I hear one. Ok.




Bye.(Theres so many different ways to say Bye. OOh I'll write about that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!