Saturday, March 24, 2012

How I Live My Life: Beauty Haul!

K, first things first. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as often as I should have. I have no energy or inspiration sometimes and I find it really hard to just get up and write. Sometimes I write 3-4 posts in a day and then I don't write for a week. I feel bad but I can't just get up and have inspiration. I feel like nobody really reads this and maybe I should just stop and not write anymore. Please comment if you find this untrue or if you like the blog and you want me to continue. Anyways, onto the beauty haul.


Note: I took these pictures with my cell phone so they might not be as high quality as you are used to seeing but my camera has to emptied out or I have to go buy a new SD card. Sorry!

TRESemme: Tres Two Extra Hold





I originally bought this as a travel size hairspray that I would use once but this stuff is good. I think the hold is nice and it's not too smelly or anything. It also doesn't make you hair feel crunchy. The only set back is that it gets really tight and dry and you can literally peel the dried hairspray pieces off if you run your fingers through your hair too many times.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥ ( out of 5 )


Bath And Body Works: Paris Amour Body Mist






This is honestly the first thing I have bought from Bath And Body Works. I thought that their scent was really strong so I would never go in but on this one occasion I did and now I'm hooked.  Paris Amour is feminine  but not too formal. I try and spray it into my hair so it's not too strong and too overpowering. 
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥




The Body Shop: Born Lippy Watermelon


The flavour on this is really sweet and watermelony and it moisturises really well. The things that I really love about it is that the flavour is sweet but at the same time it's not like bubble gum mixed with sugar sweet, it's just watermelon sweet. 
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥


♥Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    I am one of your readers and I do enjoy your blog. I don't read daily so I'm not bothered when you don't post every day. I only post on my blog once a week which is the day I go and read the blogs I follow. I don't always comment on every post unless I feel I have something to say, but just wanted you to know I think you should continue. But if you fill overwhelmed, take it down to blogging maybe 3 times a week or whatever works for you. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!