Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Brands That Have Their Logo On Everything

K, I'm really sorry guys for not posting as often as I should be but I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas.


Brands That Have Their Logo Over Everything


I'm just going to come right out and say it. I'm sorry Aeropostale but I strongly dislike your store. I'm going to explain.


Everytime I go into your store, I see Aeropostale, Aeropostale on every single piece of clothing except for your plain tees. It has good quality but I don't think I should be buying a shirt that says Aeropostale on it for like $15.


(via thecouponess)


I'll be the first to admit that yes, you have good quality and yes, it is a good price but seriously? You are paying to be a billboard. Really. People are just advertising Aeropostale everytime they wear their shirts.


I have never brought a shirt form Aeropostale because of this. I've never bought anything from there. I can buy a freaking white t-shirt and write a brand name on it and say :' Yeah, I totally wear brand name clothing.'


I totally understand that it's about marketing and labeling or whatever but you can have like a little symbol in the corner of the shirt instead of like AEROPOSTALE on the clothing. It really turns me off and I feel that a lot of people understand what I mean too. Like, please take what I'm saying into consideration. 


Just remember : you are being branded.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!