Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Loud People In Public

Loud People In Public

(via mancouch)


I am very annoyed with people who do this. Why do we need to hear you yell out about how much your stomach " feels like it is being stepped on" and how much gas you have in it. Nobody wants to know about that.

Then when I ask them to be a little bit more quiet because they are very loud, they get really defensive. 
Example:

Me: Excuse me, but do you think you could be a little bit more quiet?
Them:  What do you mean I'm being loud? What are you talking about? Why are you all in my buisness?
Me: I'm all in your bisuness because you are talking like you own the place. 
Them: (talking very loud) I'm not loud at all! 


At this point, there is no use arguing with somebody like this. This reminds me of when I have to speak to little kids like: Ok everybody. Let's use our inside voices!

I understand if you have a naturally loud voice and you can't help it or if you are just loud because that's your prsonality. I just don't like hate it when they are purposely being annoying about it and when you ask them to quiet down, they get all defensive.

♥Rachel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!