Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How I Live My Life (01/25/2012)

I think the ''How I Live My Life " will be updated once or twice a week. 
Has anyone seen the BF VS GF Youtube channel? I've been following them for a long time and I love their cat Nylah and they are full of personality! 

I was thinking about starting a vlog like that but it would take too much work. Maybe in the future though.


(via)

I went skiing today but I didn't take any pictures, sorry! The funniest thing happened today. I was skiing and I had to go take a break so I went and put my skis and my ski poles on the rack and when I came back from my break, one of my poles were gone.

(via)

Now, I was angry, like super angry. I looked around and then I found that there was a single green ski pole left behind. My ski poles were red and white and the rental ski poles are usually green so I knew somebody that rented their skis took it.

I moped around for an hour ranting about how angry and disgusted I was. And then I saw a girl with one green ski pole in one hand and my ski pole in her other hand. 
Then is what I said to her.

Me: Excuse me, you took my ski pole. 
Her: Uhh.No I didn't. 
Me: You did. 
Her: (she's looking at it.) Oh. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. 

And then I got it back! The whole time I was wondering how she could have mixed up a dark green ski pole with a light red and white one. 

That's "How I Live My Life".

♥Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!