Monday, January 02, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Kids Who Swear More Than I Do

Kids Who Swear More Than I Do


I love this picture! (Source:Almighty Dad)

I hate kids who swear like, a lot.
I was in Shoppers Drug Mart one day, picking up some cereal and there was this little kid in the next aisle yelling at his mom like this:
" Mommy, I don't want anymore bleeping granola bars. Mommy! Mommy, I said I didn't want any-MOMMY! Bleep you! "
The whole time, I heard his Mom trying to calm him down  and get him to stop swearing. I felt so bad for her.  I have no idea how old this kid is but that's horrible. He probably didn't know what in the world he was saying but every time he sweared, I cringed.

I think kids that swear aren't that bad unless they know how to use the world and they're saying it on purpose. 
For example, when I was little, I would say the word "potato" except it came out as " powatoe." 
I had no idea what it meant and i just ran around yelling "powatoe,powatoe!" 

♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!