Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things I Found Thursdays

Loading Artist


Cute little comics, amazing drawing and funny messages. I love it because it addresses real life funny issues and I find it very cute.\
Click here.


The Daily Nail


Gorgeous, gorgeous nails designs. This is my go to site when I want to change my nails up a little bit. The designs are very creative and she seems very sweet.


Check it out.


Deliciously Organized

{via}

Let me just start out by saying this is one of the best organization blog in my opinion. Her rooms and ideas a re beautiful and I wish I could steal them. What I love about it is that she covers a variety of topics, not just organization. She also has a ton of recipes and creative ideas. 
Click here, seriously.


Jenna Marbles {again}




  I love her videos so just watch.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!