Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Obsessed With Stationary

I don't know if you guys know this, but I love stationary. Like, a lot. I really love fun stationary too. I don't like the boring pens and pencils you can get from Walmart or whatever. I also like pencil cases and letter holders and all sort of fun office stuff.
I like design anyway. Anything that is cute and creative is my sort of thing.




Sim Card Note-book
{via}




See, this is exactly what I am talking about. It's unique instead of some frumpy old little boring notebook, it's fun!




Animal Clip Holder


{via}
Isn't it so cute? It's better than a little plastic case that's see through and ...eww.


Fake Watch Bracelet


{via}


I have never seen this idea before but I kinda love it. It's definitely a good gift for somebody with a sense of humour.Buy it here.

Armed Notebook
{via}
These cute little notebook are popup-ish. I mean like, the cover of the 3-D ish thing stands out. It doesn't come out. It's like in the cover or the book while still being out? I'm bad at explaining. 
Get it here.

4 Function Ruler Pen

{via}

I am in love with this right now. I think I'm going to order this right now. This pen cab function as a ruler, a pencil, a pen, a highlighter or a PDA stylus. So it won't take up space in your pencil case and you won't have to buy so many back to school things.
Get it right here, right now.


Scented Eraser Rings




{via}
Anybody that really knows me, know I wear rings. Like a lot. I love rings. And now I can go out and buy scented eraser ones. These are PVC free and they look so fun and so cute. 
Buy that here.

Scroll Pen

{via}
I am also forgetful. Great, now we've learned two things about me. Anyways, this pen is amazing. You write down a reminder and then I look at my pen and it reminds me of what I had to go do! I'm excited. I really want this pen too!
Buy. Here. Now.


Enough stationary for you yet? One of my friend {ahem, Shannon} will be doing a geust post for The Rant Challenge. {She kinda sucks.} Jokes. Love her.
♥Rachel


3 comments:

  1. I've never cared too much for stationary but after looking at these pictures you've got me interested. I love the scroll pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww <3 These things are cuteee <3 And LMAO. The Rant Challenge? yeahh, I know I kinda suck at it. I love you too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!