Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Something To Share



I recently found this little article non how to make a box out of cereal boxes and stuff. So, I spotted this adorable tissue box and I knew that would have to be the inside of one of these boxes. Who could pass it up? So I go making the box, almost glueing the thing together, until I  realized that the logo is still on it.


See the Life logo?
I  grabbed a piece of paper, traced the logo part and made a ok-ish coverer. 




Take a silver gel pen or whatever and draw little circles for a border.  Then I took a tissue and smudged it a little bit so it would look like a pearl or something.




So now I take a pink Pip-Squeak Pinky Pink marker and connect the circles together like a necklace chain. 




And now I'm done.


♥Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog and thanks for your feed back. I like your blog as well and decided to join. In your free time, check out mine again and tell me what you think about the changes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!