Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Beards

Beards







I hate beards. They're so gross. I mean like, they have crumbs and stuff stuck in them. It looks unhygienic and right now I'm wondering how they wash a beard. It's too gross to think about.
Once I was in a restaurant, eating some delicious food when a man with a beard sat down beside me. I'm not being beard-ist. Is that even a word? Anyways, he was eating this sandwich with a bunch of crumbs in his beard and I saw this giant cheese stain from like macaroni and cheese or whatever on his beard.
I was so grossed out. Wash your freaking beard or cut it off. Please. Nobody wants to see a cheese stain on your beard. It's gross.

When most females look at a beard they think that you have sloppy grooming habits. It's a huge turnoff.

Just shave it off. It will be better that way.
 ♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!