Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Inconsiderate People

Inconsiderate People


I am so angry right now. I have had the worst day ever. And to get my feelings out, I'll write this.


(via)


Example: People that leave their shopping cart in the middle of a parking space.


Why? Now I have to get out of the car and push the cart out of the way before I can park. Like seriously, it's not that hard to push the cart back where it belongs. Just push the cart back after you finish putting your groceries away. 

(via thxthxthx)
Example: People that walk so slow when you are in a hurry.


Like, hurry up. You can take all your precious time walking like you've never walked before but don't waste mine. And they won't move out of the way. They take up the entire space walking slo-wly while I stand there swearing under my breath because of how slow you are. You know I'm behind you and you won't move.

(via)


Example: People that don't flush the toilet after they've pooped.


I do not want to see your big ass chocolate in the toilet floating around. Flush the damn toilet. It's just a button and if you're scared of germs, you are going to wash your hands anyways so you might as well flush the toilet. 








Example: People that blast their music in the car and you can hear it outside.


I understand that you love the song but not everybody wants to hear swearing and sex songs.  Turn it down, stop yelling and relax.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!