Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DIY Hairband Bows

If you haven't seen how to make these little bows, click here to learn how.



In my last post, I said I didn't have enough gluegun glue to glue the bows onto the hairband. Whoa, how many times did I say glue in that sentence? Anyways, that is the finished product. 

 This was the original hairband that I had made but the girl I was making it for wanted purple in it so I just started from scratch. For this hairband, I took skinny pieces of ribbon and tied them around the hairband into a bow. Easy.

 I just glued the bows on top of each other to make one giant bow. Kinda.   


Tada! A bow pyramid! It's cute, oui? 

  There is the finished hairband! It looks super cute so go and make your own! Hurry!

♥Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!