Monday, January 30, 2012

How I Live My Life (01/30/2012)

Another Monday went by so quick! So, today I've been doing my nails.( no picture because I don't want to gross you out.)  I didn't do any nail art or any nail polish on it. I just buffed and shined it with my awesome buffer.


 The nail buffer is Revlon Crazy Shine and the nail clipper is a Covergirl one. See the white marks on the nail buffer? That's what happens when you use it too much. I've managed to keep the bottom half scuff free but the top is ruined.

 I've also been doing some pen pretty-ing. Basically, my normal pen (without the triangle design) is just clear and you can see the ink tube thing. I just pop in a pretty piece of paper and it looks dressed up! I'll have to do a tutorial on that soon.

 One new hobby of mine is making paper stars. I've made over 100 right now and I'm actually working on trying to fill up that container with stars so I can put it in my room to decorate! I've only gotten up to here so far.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!