Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I Found Thursdays!

Today there will be a lot more 'things' than actual sites. Enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment below telling me what new subjects you would like me to talk about!


Her Campus


They have a lot of amazing articles here and I really like this site. They talk about breakups, how to save money, songs they love and a lot of interesting beauty stuff.
Read it here.


Not On The High Street


They have a ton of little things on this site that I wanted to show you so please look.
{ Click on the "via" under the picture to learn more about each item.}


{via}
Uh, cute much? This site has a lot of cute and rustic, charmy pieces. 


{via}
I've always wanted a scratch off map for my bedroom. Very cool way to figure out where to go for your next vacation.


Too bad it ca only be shipped to the UK. 
Here.
I know this post is super short and I feel but but I need to finish my homework.
♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!