Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Calm Me Down!

Jasper does NOT belong to me. Infact,none of the characters belong to me. No matter how much I wish about it I do NOT own Twilight or any other related Twilight merchandise.

Ahh..Jasper. Played by a very good looking Jackson Rathbone.He's a pretty cool vampire. How many vampires do you know that can calm people down or get them laughing with a thought? I only know one. Personally he's a good match for Alice. 
Screw Team Edward or Jacob. I'm Team Jasper or Emmett. LOL. I'm just kidding. But seriously, he has fans...lots and lots of fans. Jasper's that sweet,southern that most girls dream about. It's either that or a bad boy, AKA Emmett. Jasper just looks like a total sweetheart. The blond hair, the slim body.and that smile of his. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Above the topic are simple and easy to learn. I get it new idea's through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great stuff. Each and every day your blog having some different topic. I inspire this topic.

    website hostings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!