Monday, April 04, 2011

Thanks For The Help

So I've asked people on if my blog is good or not to get some honest feedback and I'm really glad that they took the time to actually help me instead of slacking off. (This one guy was a total jerk. He didn't help at all.)
So yeah,thanks for all the feedback and if you like this blog then just comment or send me an email and if you don't like it then please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
If your reviewing my blog,then simply scroll down and take a look at the post underneath instead of this one because this one is just a thank you note. So thanks again.



1 comment:

  1. you're off to a good start, consider having each section you write only pertaining to one subject; that ways its a little less confusing lol. but the design is perfect-the colors are attention grabbing and interesting :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!