Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boys, Boys,Boys

Boys are fun to kiss but some of their personalities really make me wanna punch them. I can usually control my self but when a guy says he wants to kill people it makes me really annoyed.What's up with all the gun games and COD? I like video games like any other person but where's the fun in killing somebody and then seeing the blood squirt out of them? Yeah, that's definitely not my style.
Besides that guys are pretty cool sometimes. They come with no drama,no ''your not my friend anymore!'' and they're pretty damn funny sometimes. They help prove those snooty girls wrong and they help you in sports. That is, if you can pull them away from COD. I remember in Gr.1 when we would chase them because they took our hat or something. I was talking to a guy the other day about that and he said he missed those days.
Stage 1: (Gr 1) You chase guys around because they took your hat.
Stage 2: (Gr.4) Guys have cooties! Oh no!
Stage 3: (Gr.6) Guy: You suck at sports. Girl: Yeah I know. * Turns to friend* He's my crush.
Stage 4: (Gr.9) Guy: Yo,i saved a spot for you! Girl: *Thanks him by kissing him*
If you had looked at that chart it basically means that you like guys, then you go through the awkward part and then you like them again. They also have different types of guys.
There's  the:
Sport Guy: These guys like to play sports and that's it. These guys are very common.
Art Guy: These guys are sensitive and they play acoustic guitar or they paint. These guys are kinda common.
Gay Guy: This guy is you BFF. He gives you advice on guys,clothes and life.Kinda Rare.
Sweet Guy: This guy will love you forever but he might act too clingy.
Desperate Guy: This guy is very desperate and he'll date just about anyone.
Player: Look out for this guy because he'll use you and then drop you.
Cheater: These are the two-timers that basically every girl hates.
Hard on the Outside, Soft On The Inside: This guy could be your perfect match. They will stand up for you but they'll also want to cuddle.

These guys are all different and there's no way for me to tell you which one is perfect for you. 
Now let's go back to the bad.
Some guys don't care about you and they have no heart at all. I met a guy like this and he was horrible. He would punch me and kick me and flick me and tease me. This guy just really needs to go get a freakin life. 

Leave me some reviews! I need some!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!