Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Went Into My Head

So, I've read all my comments on how to improve my blog and how much better it would be if I just did this or this or whatever. I've decided to stick to one topic every time I post something. If you want me to talk about a certain subject then plz comment and I'll try and fit in as many as I can.

Birthdays

I always wonder about birthdays. Like how many people have a birthday in April or June or something. Personally I'm born in November so I'm a Scorpio. The only problem is that you can't have a good birthday party in the winter. And it's not like there's snow on the ground. I mean like it's November! It's cold but there's no snow on the ground. I guess you could go skating but all you do is skate. I envy the people that are born in the summer. You can swim,skate,go out to the park or Canada's wonderland. Life is truly wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. It's my birthday today :) The only problem I ever had with my birthday was that everyone bought me easter eggs when I was young. Good luck with your blog and hope you have lots of success.

    xx

    http://forevermissvanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!