Monday, April 18, 2011

Take A Bow

So I want to take a break from the Twilight characters to talk about some ..stuff. We go through life so fast. I went from being this energetic 5 year old girl to a moody teen. Where did my life go? Pretty soon I'll be waking up and baking eggs for my husband and kids. Life is precious. I know people go on and on about it but when you really think about it, it's true. My parents are getting old and I can't stop them from getting old. I want to spend time with them in heaven. I believe in God but my parents don't. What should I do? I need them and I'm pretty sure they need me. Jesus doesn't let anybody through heaven unless they pray in his name and love him. Am I supposed to make them believe or what? I've prayed to God to help them believe in Him. We never take the time to smile and enjoy what's here because it could all be over in a snap of you fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!