Monday, April 11, 2011

Pounding In My Head

Ugh! I have the worst headache ever! Since I have a headache that will be my topic. So I'm just eating mint ice cream and I kinda have brain freeze so it helps numb my ache. I really hate headaches. It's like stubbing your toe, knocking your knee on a table or getting your finger slammed in a freaking door. I also have a washcloth on my head as I'm writing this and it makes me feel a lot better. I hate taking pills and I choose not to do it unless it's extremely hurts. My headache is kinda fading now and the ice cream plus the washcloth makes it feel a lot better. 
I hate headaches so much. If I could I would like freeze my head to get rid of my headache. Whatever.It will probably go away in the next hour or so.

Comment and help me think of ideas of what I should write next!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel - maybe you could write about how you got the headache in the first place. Stress? Bad day? Reading too much? Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!