Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guess Who Is Amazing But Unreal!

So guess who. Maybe Harry Potter, maybe Spider Man. Or maybe...Edward Cullen!
Don't hate on me if you dislike Twilight but I think it's genius. I love all the Twilight characters but I decided to write about him. Edward is played by the super hot...Robert Pattinson! He must have a good personality!
So Edward is a pretty sweet guy. He's polite, plays piano and has good looks. What girl would not want him? It's just too bad that he's a character. Some girls want their boyfriend to sparkle. Don't go saying that's gay because you can't pick up a truck and throw it. Edward is a beauty. He dazzles me as Bella says. All he needs is a ordinary, clumsy girl that has a beautiful personality. I wish guys could be more polite and maybe think about their personality instead of their chest. So Edward leaves Bella. And what does Bella do? She goes cliff diving. Which not only sets off Alice but Jacob too. So Bella finds out that Edward wants to kill him self. And she goes and rescues him. So now everything is back to normal. New Moon is kinda a dumb plot but I guess it's Edward showing his love for Bella.
Whateves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!