Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I ♥ Rings

Kay, well basically I was going to show you guys my awesome collection of rings up here but my camera has too much stuff on it so I need to delete the pictures.


1. afashionwayoflife is one of my favourite tumblrs I go to when I need inspiration. Click here to go look at her tumblr.  I love owl rings. I don't know why but they are like pulling me to them. Love it!


2. I also really really love this tumblr because it looks amazing and I just...arghhh.  This is like..i don't know.. classy-ish. But I love the leaf one because it's so complex but it works. 


3. Yeah right, I wish I had that many rings. Looks amazing though.


4. Strangely again, you find another owl on it. Wonder why? 






I don't know if my addiction is healthy or not but all I know is I ♥ RINGS!!!!!!




Keep smiling,
♥Rachel


P.S Check out those amahhhzzing tumblrs when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!