Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Book Reviews (Part 4)





Title: Nightlight: The Parody
Author: The Harvard Lampoon
Age Group: YA
Rating: ♥♥
Belle Goose falls in love with the nerdy vampire Edwart Mullen.

In my opinion, (I don't care if you like it or not) this was by far the worst book I have read. It was boring and a very bad parody. I'm not just saying this because I am a fan of Twilight but this was horrible. I loved the movie Vampire Sucks because it was good. This is just really bad material to read. See how I wrote so little for the synopsis? I expected a good parody that was funny but this was just blah. 







Title: Sophomore Switch
Author: Abby Mcdonald
Age Group: Teen
Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Tasha and Emily switch lives. Tasha needs to escape from "The Hot Tub Incident" and Emily needs to get away from a  breakup. They've already signed up for classes so Tasha learns from feminists courses and Em gets film.  They contact each other for help on how to fit in, what guys are hot and how to survive.

Abby Mcdonald has written this book very, very well. It has lots of humor and the characters are so real. I loved this book a lot and I hope to read more from her.

Comment and review please! Any book suggestions?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!