Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Rant Challenge : How Do You Feel About Bitchy Girls?


Yes, there is some swearing in this post, I don't usually swear but yeah.

How do you feel about bitchy girls?

Omgosh. I hate bitchy girls. They gossip,are in little cliques, complain a lot. Yes, I can be bitchy sometimes and yes, they use the excuse of PMS but generally bitchy girls are annoying and urghhh! I sometimes call girls a "BG" (bitchy girl.)

Photo via Live-ediTORIal by Tori Spelling

Example of a BG:
Scenario: We're texting.
So I'm texting them and I leave my phone down for a couple of minutes and when I get back, I'm loaded with a couple of these from the BG.

"OMG! Why won't you text me back? "
" Text me back, you freak!"
" Did you get my last messages?"
" Are you mad at me? "
" What did I do? "
" Why are you being a jerk ignoring my texts? Seriously? "

Really? It's whiny, immature and just plain out bitchy. Nobody likes to be bombarded with " Answer me! " and " Why are you ignoring my texts?" 



Example 2 of a BG:
Scenario: The BG drops the f-bomb 10 times in a sentence.

"I loved the bleeping movie so bleeping much, I couldn't believe how bleeping amazing that guy looked in the bleeping moonlight with his bleeping abs.

 That's bad. I used to have this guy in my class you would swear about anything, from an apple in his bag to why his pencil broke. Everybody stayed away from him because of how much he swore. He's one of my closest friends now but that's a different story. I mean, people swear to get a point across but I don't think anybody needs to swear that much.
Now, let me remind you of something. Some types of bitches are ok. Some people are strong, able to stand up for themselves and they know what they want. The bad BGs are the ones that will do anything to have power . They're manipulative. Moving on to....


Example 3 of a BG:

Scenario: Your out shopping at the mall with a BG and the BG advises you to buy the ugliest shirt ever.

Some BGs will willingly make their friends look bad in order for them to look better. They know the shirt is ugly. Everybody in the store knows the shirt is ugly. But the BG still wants you to buy it.
"No, it looks amazing on you!" 
Yeah right.


 Example 4 of a BG:
Scenario: BG talk behind all your friends back about each other.

So let's say 'A' here is friends with BG. 'B' is also friends with BG. BG goes and talks about 'B' to 'A' about what a slob she is, how mean she is. Then BG will go talk to 'B' about 'A' about how ugly and how she hooks up with other people even though she has a boyfriend.
If they are your so called friend then why would you talk about her behind her back. WTH?
Please check out this amazing post right here.
If you are a bitch as I described in my Examples of BG, and you don't care, fine. But sooner or later, you'll be stabbed in the back as well. Just remember: Karma's a bitch.

♥Rachel
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!