Thursday, December 01, 2011

Teen Book Reviews ( Part 5)

Ahhh!!! My last book post. I have decided something awesome though. I like writing book reviews so I have decided to keep writing them!! Yay!



Title: My Life Undecided.
Author: Jessica Brody
Age Group: Teen
Rating: ♥♥♥♥

My Life Undecided starts off with Brooklyn Pierce getting arrested. She gets in trouble very often. One day, she decides she wants to change her ways.  Brooklyn starts a blog and posts poll for her readers to decide her life. Because she has gotten arrested, she has to volunteer in a old folks home. That leads to a new storyline itself.

This book was so funny! I loved it so much! Imagine if I let you guys decide my life for me! The blogging part didn't take up the whole book which I liked. There were just little tidbits of the blogging. Another thing that was really awesome was that Brooklyn was like a real girl.She would make excuses like a real girl should.  Jessica Brody is now on my favorite author's list. ( which I will have to show you later.)



Title: Finally
Author: Wendy Mass
Age Group:  10+
Rating:  ♥♥♥♥

Rory Swenson has a list of things to do when she turns 12.
- Get a cellphone
-stay home alone
-get contact lenses
-and much more!
Now that the day has come, Rory gets into alot of trouble trying to complete what is on her list. Mix that together with movie star Jake Harrison filming at her school and what do you get? A big bowl of warm, funny and weird.

I know that the age group for this is young but I picked this book up because I was bored and stuff but I ended up really enjoying it. At the end, there was a big ending where all the loose ends were tied. It was also fun laughing about all her mistakes.



♥ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!