Thursday, December 22, 2011

Things I Have Found Thursdays

Melted Crayon Canvas



Melted Crayon Craft via Whatever (Meg Duerksen)

I found this link a while ago but I have not shown anybody this. Isn't it gorgeous? I love it so much and I tried to do it on a card but it sucked. You had to actually glue gun the crayons on.
Click here to find out how to make one.

Hand-drawn Gift Wrap


Hand-drawn Giftwrap via Mini-Eco




This is such an easy yet modern way to make your gifts and boxes look amazing. I really love the geometric shapes she has drawn on this.
Click here for the tutorial.


Interview With An One Year Old.


I have not shared this with you guys yet but this is on my top 10 lists. I love it! Arturo Trejo makes his videos  so funny that I literally burst out laughing sometimes. The baby is adorable and he has the cutest laugh.


The Oatmeal





This blog is hilarious. I love their little hand drawn comics and stuff. I can easily relate to them about it.
Click here to experience some of the funny-ness.


I really liked doing a Things I Have Found. I think I'll continue doing this from now on.

♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!