Saturday, December 10, 2011

Top 5 Favorite Shows


1. Glee. 
I don't know why but it's funny and it's recurring theme of sex is nice. I"m joking. I just love it.

2.  Modern Family
It's weird funny-ness and their screwed up family attracts me to it. Plus, Cam is hot. (Yup. I have a messed up mind.)



3. Cake Boss
I love this show! Their cakes amaze me every time. It looks so yummy. if I lived really close to them, I would be the first one in line for a cupcake or whatever every morning. i also love the side story with his family and stuff.


4.Good Luck Charlie
Yes, I know it's on the Disney channel and it's a kid's show. Who cares? It's funny, it reminds me of my life and I like it. And that little baby, what a cutie pie!


5.Jersey Shore
(No explanation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!