Friday, December 30, 2011

Things I Found Thursdays

Yay! My second 'Things I Found Thursdays'.

Six Billion Secrets



I used to be addicted to this site until I forgot it. And then I was looking through my bookmarks and I found it again. Please look at this site. And if you need something to get off your chest about. This is the site for you.
Click here for the link.

Clever Bot



Another one of my favourites. I can spend hours talking to this funny little bot. It gives the weirdest answers.
Click here for the link.

Laugh Addict




I literally spent 2 hours going through everything on this site. It's hilarious. I love it and it's on my 'funny favourites' list.
Check it out.

Jib-Jab Sendables


Check out the Christmas cards. i know it's a little late but I think this site is perfect year round. Some of the cards are free and some need a membership but it's ok.
Click over....HERE for the link.

♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!