Monday, December 19, 2011

Unique Giftwrapping Ideas

I'm finally getting into the Christmas feeling. Sorry I haven't posted. I've been really busy trying to finish buying gifts and setting up my tree.


Eco-friendly Gift Wrapping from Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart has some awesome ideas on how to gift wrap. I really like the Chinese newspaper and the maps.

Tinfoil Gift Wrap via The Gift Wrap Blog
If you don't feel like spending money on gift wrap this is perfect. Everybody has tin foil and it would look really good with some black or pink.

Kids Artwork Gift Wrap via Martha Stewart  


This would be so easy and fun! Simple solution to write like a kid: Write with the hand you don't usually use.  Adorable. Martha does everything perfectly!

Miu-Miu Style Wrapping via Ambrosia Girl

The ribbon ties it all together and the glittery labels are so much fun!

4 days till' Christmas!
♥Rachel




1 comment:

  1. If you can actually wrap gifts like that, you're pretty talented. I tend to smother the thing in paper and then duck tape it and add a bow.

    Haha, I like your blog too. Follow me and I'll follow you!

    http://sparklesinmyhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!