Sunday, January 22, 2012

{Changes To Be Made}



I really like ranting. I do. It sounds horrible and mean but I like to rant about things that bother me. That is why I decided to continue The Rant Challenge! It was originally supposed to be 10 subjects long but it's staying. I take submissions. { Look at the pic up there.}

Any topic should be good as long as it's not offending or anything. Something that annoys you, how I feel about something, how you feel about something? 


Next topic.
I am looking for guest bloggers for The Rant Challenge or anything like a tutorial for hair, makeup or DIY projects. Again, please tilt your head up to the picture again. 

I love the little whimsical trees I used from picnik. Speaking of picnik, I logged on this morning and they said they were closing and moving to Google+. Does that mean I need a Google + account to be able to use picnik? What type of monstrosity is this?

Anyways, if you are looking to guest post or have a suggestion for The Rant Challenge, feel free to contact me and while you're at it, please pass this around to all your rant friends and DIY people and such and such.

♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!