Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Rant Challenge: People Who Still Use Their Phone While Driving

People Who Still Use Their Phones While Driving


(via)




I know I'm young and I don't drive but this is a really serious topic. When you use your phone while driving, you are distracted. When you are distracted, you are not paying attention. When you don't pay attention, you get into accidents. This goes for anything: doing your makeup, texting, using a GPS. This kills people.


I can't believe people still use their phones while driving. In Ontario, there is a law of no using your cell phone while driving. Why? 


Why would you purposely use your cellphone while driving? What if you were the pedestrian and you got hit by the car because they were using a cellphone. This ends lives. I have nothing more to say but if you do kill a person, that's on you forever.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!