Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Ring Collection {Part 2}

This is the second and last part of  the ring collection. Click here to go see the first one.


This ring is actually the very first ring I bought myself. It's a leaf and a lot of my rings are in this two leaf style. I used Picasa to edit my photos this time and it looks great!


This one I got from one of my close friends on my birthday. It's a rose and the leaf attached. 


Another variation of the 'two leaf'style. I actually think it looks more like an angel wing. 



Remember how last time, I showed you the diamond and the heart ring? This was what came with it. I don't like this one that much because it's kind of kid-ish.  I want to transform this one and I think I'll post a tutorial on that.


Aww. It's very small but it's one of my favourites. I always wear this one for breast cancer. I don't know why but it reminds me of it. 


This one is a little bit more fancy. As you can see, there are flowers and butterflies. Very sweet.

♥Rachel 

P.S: Send in your ring collection! I would love to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!