Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I Found Thursdays

A Beautiful Mess: 5 Tips For Great Outdoor Photos

{via}

Again, this lovely blog gives tips on how to take great indoor photos. Extremely useful!
Click here to learn how to take great pictures.


Nailside: Miffy Nail Art Tutorial


{via}
I love nailart and Miffy was one of my favourite bunnies. (What other bunnies are there to love?) 
Click here to learn how to make a Miffy.




Cupcakes And Cashmere's Mermaid Nails


{via}
Another nail tutorial because I love nails! Their nail tutorials always have to do with glitter.
Click here to get mermaid nails.


Honestly WTF: Jewelery Clay Dish


{via}
So cute! I really should make one of these instead of leaving my rings around everywhere.
Click here to learn how to make these cute clay bowls.


Delightfully Tacky : Watermelon Skirt
{via}
Uhh. Perfect summertime wear and can you say caute? (It was supposed to be pronounced: ca-oot) 
Click here to make this juicy skirt.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!