Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Weekend. {In Photos}

Yay! The weekend! I did lots of fun things this weekend and I know it's not over but I want to write this post. 




So. I went to IKEA and I'm practising my photography in it. I don't know what this item is. 




Also, I'm making more stars for my pot of stars. 
Flashback:
Hah. Anyways, the yellow looks like pee but it's not. So please don't think I'm pissing on paper to make that. (Eww. What am I typing?)






I'm also working on knitting! Wow. The orange looks so pretty. I'm trying to make a scarf and so far, I've only done like 6 rows. How long will this take?




Last one. For breakfast this morning, I ate this weird fruit. It's kind of like a pear but it's definitely a lot sourer and I had to cut the middle part out. Towards the middle, it gets sweeter. 


♥Rachel
P.S: Did you catch this week's Things I Found Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!