Monday, February 13, 2012

My 100th Post! { Tosititos Recipe}

So. Hi. Today, I'm writing my hundredth post. Kind of a big deal. The blog's birthday is coming up and I'm really happy that I wrote 100 posts! I was going to pick out my top posts but then I realized I should save that for something else. So I'm going to...

I usually don't write posts about food but I really want to show you something that I'm eating right now. 


These are Tostitoes with melted cheese on them. The ingredients are pretty simple and most people have them.

{ And a microwave!}                       












 You should lay out your chips and try and find some flatter ones that you know will be able to hold the cheese.


I know in the picture it said knife but I'm cutting it out with a spoon and it really doesn't matter. 


Try and place it in a bowl that is microwaveable and just pop it in for a good 10-12 seconds.


It should look like this.

 
You need to quickly place the cheese right out of the microwave before they are cold.

And that's what you get!

♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!