Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Rant Challenge: Being 'Forever Alone'

Being 'Forever Alone.'

{via}

This is a big topic to me. When people say that they are going to be forever alone and they are in the 13-25 age range it annoys me to no end. These people that say they are going to be forever alone because it's Valentines's Day and they don't have a date or whatever. When I went on Twitter and Tumblr on Valentine's Day, my whole feed was about how they were ugly and they are going to be "forever alone". 

Being 'forever alone' is not funny. It's sad.What about those people who are really forever alone, who really can't find their other half?

Have you not stopped and thought about how young you are? You have a full life ahead of you and there are about 7 billion people on this earth. You will get a boyfriend and you will get married. (If you want to.) You are not going to be "forever alone" so shut your mouth and deal with it. 


♥Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Great post. This is something that irritates me too. Funny I don't know you but we seem to have a lot in common. However I'm 31 and have been single for about 8 years now and I do at times feel like I'll forever be alone. But I try to remember God does love me and have my best interest at heart and he won't forget about me. But it annoys me to hear younger people speak this way and they haven't even experienced much out of life yet and already they are predicting their future. So you right, they need to shut their mouths and deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!