Tuesday, February 07, 2012

How I Live My Life {02/07/2012}

Uhmm. I feel bad because I said I would be posting " How I Live My Life " twice a week and I'm not. I doubt anybody reads this unless you like my blog but in which case you do, why don't you comment more? Actually "Tee" is probably the only one that comments.


 I got new deodorant! I know it's not exactly the biggest thing to get excited about but this is seriously cool deodorant. Apparently, they say that they use minerals that create an invisible layer of protection against odor. {Or something like that.} That's not even the amazing part though.

 It's this. Instead of your average little stick, this one is a ball. I shake it so the liquid will like splash the ball, making it wet and then I apply. It's so cute!
 I also got a lovely new hairband from one of my friends. It's leather and I love it so much! It's looks so hot.

 I also tried water marbling and it sort of worked. It looks disgusting and I had to splatter Vaseline over my fingertips before putting them in the nail polish. If you don't know how to water marble, Youtube it. 
My favourite is my pinky. It looks cute and it turned out the best. Now, as I'm typing this, I keep on glancing at my nails because of how vibrant they are.

One last note:
While I was scooping icecream, I noticed these little flakes on the side. Most people would call them ice crystals or pretty but I think it looks so gross. It looks like mold is growing on the side. I hate it.

I added a button! Now you can grab a button. It's underneath my ''about me'' on the side and GRAB IT! I spent so long looking through my photos for that one. Just copy and paste it on the side of your blog in an HTML post.

♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!