Thursday, March 08, 2012

an interesting experiment

Sorry, I haven't been updating because,I haven't had time and I feel bad. Anyways, I had been doing a little experiment last night and I thought you guys might be interested.




I used these materials in case you guys wanted to see.




Then I drew out some block letters to experiment with...







I had taken some water and just brushed over it with water to get this kind of disoriented feeling.  ( Eww, you can see some hair from the brush.)






So then I took an old marker that barely had any ink left in it and I dipped it into the water.


And look at what I drew with the marker. Turns out that just adding water to something can really make a difference.




Then I took a Pipsqueak marker and dipped it into the water,


And look what happens.




K, so now I had a crazy idea to make paint out of marker juice so I used an empty jar and filled it with water and just stuck the marker inside. In this picture, you ca already see the tip of the marker and how it's already white.




This morning, look what I got. The colour was actually that bright.




And the tip is all white.






Experimenting is fun, I should do it more.


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!