Sunday, March 18, 2012

my one year anniversary

What anniversary? The blog anniversary. It was exactly one year ago since I had this crazy idea to start blogging. And so I did.

 This day of last year is when I wrote my first post : It Might Rain, It Might Not. To be honest, it sucked. The post sucked. I'm not afraid to admit it. But then I got better. I'm going to count down my favourite posts since then to see how far I really have come.


I remember writing this one because I really wanted to make a list of something and I chose this!



This was my first tutorial. Making these little gift toppers, I felt pride. I felt happy because I was getting somewhere instead of just writing some random crap.


This one was probably the most interesting because I had to think long and hard about weird things about myself so I learned a lot.


The first Things I Found Thursdays was thought out really good. I wanted to have something planted in place that I would get to write each week and so I found it!


(via) 
For this post, I think it got about 87 views so I was immensely happy about it because in my world, that's a ton of views. In your blogger world where people comment on everything you write, that's nothing.



This was my favourite tutorial to write and do because I loved it. I have no idea why but this is my favourite, best post in my mind. 

Thanks to all of you that have been sticking with me for so long because I know my blog is not anywhere near successful  and I know that some of my posts are not that interesting or you might not like them that much but to me, you guys are everything!

♥♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!