Monday, March 12, 2012

How To Make A Floral Foam Pendant


Pin It The other day, I was searching through all my stuff and cleaning it out when I cam across these little foam circles. I guess I used them when I was really little as counters and stuff.


You will need:
-foam circles (can be found in the dollar store.)
- scrapbook paper/ magazines
-necklace chain
-glue
-scissors




1. Find a pretty pattern from scrapbook paper, a magazine or anything!




2.Take your foam disk and trace around the inside hole of the disk.


3. Cut out the circle and the inside hole.




4. Check to make sure everything matches up before glueing. 


5. Once it is glued down securely, you want to cut around the circle again to get rid of the extra pieces.




Tada!




You should try experimenting with different pieces of paper and maybe some paint.


6. Slip onto necklace chain and wear!


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!