Thursday, March 15, 2012

happy, happy day.

So, because it's March Break and I'm in a good mood, I wanted to share some beautiful, inspirational pictures from tumblr.


(via)
If you've ever really thought about it, you have plenty to be grateful and happy for. Things like those mentioned in the above picture.


(via)


Have I ever mentioned, I've always wanted to go to California. I've always wanted to go to a beach there because Ontario's beaches aren't as nice. 


(VIA)


Now, being in a really good mood makes me sing songs and jump around in the grass. Hav you ever heard of Taylor Swift's ''Ours''?  It's really inspirational and every time I watch the music video, I get so happy.
I have to get working on the Things I Fund Thursdays now so stay happy and remind yourself that you are a beautiful creation. :)
♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!