Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love?

LOVE??

So this is an interesting topic. I see little kids like..9 or 10 years old on their frigging cellphones talking and gossiping like: OMGoshh, did you hear that blah blah blah is dating blahhy?
I'm just thinking...yeah. Cool.  I mean like, seriously? They're barely old enough to even watch TV about dating. I find it super funny actually how they think dating is just holding hands and gossiping about crap. It was like just 2 years ago that I actually started checking out guys. But I was 11 when I got interested in jewelery and clothes so..who's calling the kettle black now? ( I actually got that phrase from my dad.)

Oh and did you guys check out the photo of the nine years old girls in the Loungerie? Take a peek at those cuz they're insane!

-Rachel
p.S comment, suggest a topic, whatever, I don't care.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!