Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trying Out New Things

So last post I did the Wall Flowers. I've been trying out new things and some work, some don't.

Click here to read my post and click here to go ot the tutorial for the wall flowers.

 I tried using normal paper like printer paper to make these flowers but it was much too thick and the sheet wouldn't peel apart without ripping.
Next I tried using tissue paper and it worked pretty well. I used christmas themed tissue paper. The first three were snowflake printed and the last was a bold red.

 For an extra christmasy feel, I used silver pipecleaners to tie the middle.



Yay! The final product! It looks absolutely amazing. I love making these! I'll so fo sure make miniture versions to stick onto some gifts. Ooh! I could also make some really, really tiny ones to stick onto my christmas tree.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!